8/29/2010

Outfit Post: Fondue Party

I went out shopping a few days ago, and found a few of these pieces at Plato's Closet. They have a lot of lightly worn, name-brand clothes at extremely good prices! I can always find something new that I "need" there.

My outfit is actually from last night. I didn't have time to post it until now. I wore this to church and then to a fondue party with some of my friends! I was told I looked "sophisticated," so I knew I had to post it here!

I wasn't ready for this picture! I was still buttoning up...
I have to admit, I'm quite proud of my shoes. I don't usually wear much of a heel, but I really enjoyed them. They are SO much fun!

Top - Target - gifted
Blazer - Plato's Closet - $10
Skirt - Plato's Closet (Ann Taylor) - $14
Shoes - Plato's Closet - $12

5 comments:

  1. Glad you posted this! You look very put together and stylish! :-) The wedges are awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket! And you're hair and makeup looks amazing! -Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes! And yes, the white blazer does add a ton of sophistification to the outfit. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - yes, I did mean to write sophisification. :) I try to be cute; sometimes it backfires. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had your blog on my google reader for several years now. Fantastic. So great to see normal girls looking good everyday rather than NYC hipsters in weird pigeontoe poses. Great inspiration for us Ohioans.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa