8/18/2010

Outfit Post: Girl's Night

Tonight, I am getting together with some of my girlfriends! We'll just eat and talk all night at one of our houses.

For a long time, I always felt like I had to match the denim vest with something denim, but I recently experimented with wearing it along with khaki, and I think they work well together.

So, here is my comfortable but cute outfit for the girl's night!

White tank - gifted
Vest - forever 21 - $15
Shorts - Plato's Closet - $5
Scarf - Wetseal - $4
Earrings - gifted

5 comments:

  1. I like how the vest and the scarf punch up an otherwise basic outfit! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I haven't been loving the drapey scarf look much...but you totally nailed it here. Thanks for showing me how it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both scarfs and vests. Love the way you tied and draped your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love denim and khaki together! That would also look great with a black skirt or black pants.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa