9/28/2010

Outfit Post: Thrifted Leather Boots

When I found these genuine leather boots at Goodwill for only $6 in my size, I was thrilled! But since then I've realized that the leather is starting to disintegrate, and it is so bad inside the boot, that it rubs off on everything it touches, i.e., socks, hands, legs, etc. Gross! I'm determined to get my $6 worth, however, and wear them at least a few times before they completely fall apart!


It's gloomy and rainy out, and now that my son is already done with his preschool lesson for the day, I think we'll just have to take a drive out to JoAnn Fabrics and see what goodies we can find!
Tunic - Wal-Mart - $5
Vest - Charlotte Russe - gifted
Leggings - Wal-Mart - $5
Leather boots - thrifted - $6
Necklace - Target - gifted
Necklace with pearls - thrifted - $1
Pendant necklace - thrifted - $1
Cocktail ring - thrifted - $.50
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Jean jacket - Macy's - gifted
Leather satchel bag - Eddie Bauer (thrifted) - $.25

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so sad about the boots! Have you tried wearing them with boot liners? That may save you the hassle of stained socks. I love the flow of this outfit, and your baby bump is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The denim jacket totally pulled the effortless style together. Fab

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa