10/12/2010

Outfit Post: Polished and Professional

My husband and I are working on some of the local campaigns in preparation for the upcoming election in a few weeks, so we attended a fundraiser banquet being held for our state representative. Trying to find something professional that still fit didn't end up being too hard thanks to my new belly band, which is totally concealing the fact that my pants are unbuttoned!
I used gold accessories for my black and white suit and felt I needed some color somewhere, so I pulled out my lipstick in Russian Red by MAC.


Jacket - Jones New York (thrifted) - $3
White shirt - Banana Republic - $11
Black slacks - Macy's - gifted
Vintage gold clutch - Antique store - $6
Black pumps - Aerosoles - $29
Vintage gold earrings - inherited
Gold necklace - thrifted - $2