10/12/2010

Outfit Post: Polished and Professional

My husband and I are working on some of the local campaigns in preparation for the upcoming election in a few weeks, so we attended a fundraiser banquet being held for our state representative. Trying to find something professional that still fit didn't end up being too hard thanks to my new belly band, which is totally concealing the fact that my pants are unbuttoned!
I used gold accessories for my black and white suit and felt I needed some color somewhere, so I pulled out my lipstick in Russian Red by MAC.


Jacket - Jones New York (thrifted) - $3
White shirt - Banana Republic - $11
Black slacks - Macy's - gifted
Vintage gold clutch - Antique store - $6
Black pumps - Aerosoles - $29
Vintage gold earrings - inherited
Gold necklace - thrifted - $2

6 comments:

  1. Those lips! You totally pull them off- love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IMO it's rare that someone can pull of that lipstick, but girl you ROCK it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shade of lipstick looks absolutely amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your red lipstick is pure perfection. I wish I could pull off a bold color like that. You look awesome!

    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, professional but still stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit. It's so hard to match blacks when they are from different stores, but you do it. Love it with the POP of the lip color. Very professional, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa