10/01/2010

Outfit Post: Sucking it in

This non-maternity top is a perfect size for me right now. The length and cut is exactly what I need for this stage in my pregnancy. I'm so glad I get to take advantage of these blousy/empire waisted styles for my pregnancy this time around! And just so you can see the cut of the top better, I have some better pics of it pre-pregnancy here.
On a side note, as I was working on some exercises today, I noticed that I'm still able to tuck in my stomach quite a bit...so really, all my belly shots are lies - I'm just showing off my extra food and loose muscles, not really the baby yet...ha ha!
All I have to do is relax my muscles, and voila! Fooled you, didn't I?

Top - Kohl's - $2
Sparkly shrug - thrifted - $1
Skinny jeans - H&M - $20
Hat - gifted
Earrings - gifted
Pumps - Target - $6