11/01/2010

Outfit Post: Feeling Green

I had three really good days a week ago without morning sickness (shock)! Since then I've been back to my green feeling self. It's very manageable, and it's not like I can't keep food down, so I'm not complaining...just hoping that it might go away again soon!
Thankfully I have something to look forward to tonight to keep me going--My husband and I are going shopping for our son's Birthday tonight! Our son will be 4 tomorrow. We are so excited!
T-shirt - J.Crew - gifted
Pencil skirt - Gap - $17
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Scarf - Target - $6
Belt - Gap - $24.50
Earrings - Target - gifted

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better really soon. You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa