11/04/2010

Outfit Post: My Blue Steele

I had some really good smile shots today, but most of them all came out blurry (except the one at the bottom of this page). So you get to have a sampling of my "blue steele" today. ha ha! Did you guys see Zoolander? That movie cracks me up.


I wish I had experimented more with non-maternity clothes when I was pregnant with my first. There is so much out there! My Mother-in-law gave me this Simply Vera Vera Wang top because it's perfect for maternity. My husband's boss gave me this knit vest from Charlotte Russe that someone had given her (it didn't fit her), and again, it's perfect for maternity!

Vest - thrifted - $3
White blouse - Simply Vera Vera Wang - gifted
Knit vest - Charlotte Russe - gifted
Corduroys - American Eagle - $19
Clogs - Colin Stuart (thrifted) - $4
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Chain necklace - Target - gifted
Pendant necklace - thrifted - $.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa