11/07/2010

Outfit Post: Sweater Tunic and Boots

Nothing like snuggling up in a big comfy sweater tunic/dress with leggings for the perfect amount of comfort, style, and warmth.
I wore this to church today...after the sermon the drama director asked me if I would be willing to play a modern day "Mary" in this year's Christmas play. Of course I said yes. She told me to make sure I dress in something that shows I'm pregnant. I thought I was looking pretty pregnant in what I was wearing! Apparently, I'm supposed to bring actual maternity wear for the dress rehearsal. lol!
My husband is going to play the modern day "Joseph" in the skit. I am really looking forward to this, but he isn't so sure about it. I told him he didn't have a choice, though. ha ha!
Sweater - NY&Co - gifted
Leggings - Gap - $5
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Earrings - Macy's - $2

3 comments:

  1. How exciting that you and your husband will be playing Mary and Joseph!

    You look so beautiful, in a perfect, cozy fall outfit! Those boots are adorable - I want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to tell you...our choir director asked my husband and me to play Joseph and Mary in our Christmas cantata, too! HA! And I'm the same way...I'm excited (albeit a little nervous) but he's not too sure about the whole thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa