12/31/2010

Outfit Post: Beige and Black

I'm finally getting over another virus (I've gotten at least one every month during this pregnancy)! I don't know what is wrong with my immune system, but I feel like I've tried everything and nothing is working...I consistently pick up every little virus I've been exposed to. When you already have morning sickness and the pains and aches of pregnancy, plus a virus, it is pretty tough. I've been determined to not let that get me down, though, and have continued in my efforts to at least "look" like I feel ok. The blog is great incentive for that.
Anyhow...yay for feeling normal today and not having to "fake" it for the pictures! :-)
I'm definitely looking forward to this new year. A new baby, new work schedule (only 12 hours a week), and I can't wait to get my body back to normal and start up my running again! I'll be training for a half marathon for this summer and then a full marathon by the fall (hopefully)!

Wishing you all a prosperous and fulfilling new year!

Beige top - Wal-Mart - $10
Black vest - Charlotte Russe - gifted
Black cami - Deb's - $7
Black skinny jeans - Gap Maternity - $7
Black clogs - Colin Stuart (thrifted) - $4
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Necklace - F21 - gifted
Bangles - F21 - gifted

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel much better in the New Year! Yours was the first blog I ever read and you continue to inspire!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa