12/10/2010

Outfit Post: Matching the Curtains

We had our Christmas outing with our small group at church tonight, so I felt like wearing something a bit festive. Wearing red around Christmas is about as "festive" as I get, but it works.

Please note that I am wearing a lace camisole under this top that is beige - the lighting in this photo makes it look like skin color - but I promise I'm covered!
Top - Express - gifted
Jeans - J.Brand (via eBay) - gifted
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Cami - Lunaire (via Dillards) - $4.99
Earrings - gifted

2 comments:

  1. you do look festive! Festive and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as covered as you are, that top looks ridiculously sexy, i love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa