12/07/2010

Outfit Post: Maternity Coat

I had my 24 week prenatal appointment today. Just a quick weight check, blood pressure check, listening to the heartbeat and measuring the fundal height...boring, I know, but exciting to me that I'm more than half way there! I don't know why my son wouldn't smile for the picture - he was smiling before and after at least!

And this is my new "maternity" coat. It's actually my Mom's swing coat that she is letting me borrow since it has plenty of belly room. I love it!

Hat - Target - $6
Corduroys - Gap Maternity - $7
Sweater - Kohl's - gifted
Pearl necklace - gifted
Silver hoop earrings - Target - $1
Clogs - Colin Stuart (thrifted) - $4

2 comments:

  1. Uh-door-uh-BLE!

    I love, Nic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love the swing coat! Too cute and you can wear it with just about anything! Dress it up, dress it down! Way to go, Nic's Mom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa