12/29/2010

Outfit Post: What I Wore on Christmas Eve

Unfortunately, my outfit for Christmas Eve couldn't be very festive, since I was required to be in "costume" for our skit on Christmas Eve at church. My husband and I played an expecting couple traveling home to their family for Christmas who got stuck in a blizzard, and while stuck, dreamt they were Mary and Joseph. I was supposed to avoid jewelry, wear jeans, a regular maternity top, and tons of make-up with my hair mostly out of my face.
I found this top on sale at Kohl's by Daisy Fuentes and thought it looked more maternity than regular, so I decided to wear it for the evening.
My son wasn't in the play, so we were able to dress him up a little with a little newsboy cap and velvet vest. Isn't he cute?

Top - Kohl's - $10
Cami - thrifted - $.25
Jeans - Old Navy Maternity - $25
Wedge loafers - thrifted - $4

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful, such a gorgeous glow! And, your litte one is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he looks adorable! And your hair and makeup are gorgeous! Hope you had a wonderful long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa