1/26/2011

Outfit Post: 31 weeks and counting

I know, I've worn this outfit before...but I'm filling it out more than ever these days and wanted to document my growth.
I'm so big now - like, so big that I can hardly reach over sinks because I'm so short, my bump hits right around where I would lean over to turn the kitchen sink faucet on. And talk about clumsy! I thought I was clumsy before, but it's getting ridiculous now.
I have such a hard time bending over, and yet, I am dropping everything, forcing myself to bend over more than normal. Every bend is like someone slugging me in the gut. I'm glad I only have 8+ more weeks of this! I can't wait to meet my little girl!

Tunic - Express - $15
Hat - Target - $6
Jeggings - Wal-Mart - $1
Suede boots - JCPenney - $9
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Necklace - Kohl's - $.60
Moto knit jacket - F21 - gifted