1/26/2011

Outfit Post: 31 weeks and counting

I know, I've worn this outfit before...but I'm filling it out more than ever these days and wanted to document my growth.
I'm so big now - like, so big that I can hardly reach over sinks because I'm so short, my bump hits right around where I would lean over to turn the kitchen sink faucet on. And talk about clumsy! I thought I was clumsy before, but it's getting ridiculous now.
I have such a hard time bending over, and yet, I am dropping everything, forcing myself to bend over more than normal. Every bend is like someone slugging me in the gut. I'm glad I only have 8+ more weeks of this! I can't wait to meet my little girl!

Tunic - Express - $15
Hat - Target - $6
Jeggings - Wal-Mart - $1
Suede boots - JCPenney - $9
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Necklace - Kohl's - $.60
Moto knit jacket - F21 - gifted

5 comments:

  1. you may feel huge, but you look adorable! Keep it up Ms Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great in blue! and yes, getting bigger, but that just means baby's almost here!!!

    I also had to give you this: http://methodicalmelrose.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html you're one of the most fabulous mommies i know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome! thecoolkidsblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa