1/30/2011

Outfit Post: Conference Outfits

I had to work a booth at a conference for the organization I work for out in MI where my parents live on Friday and Saturday. The dress code is skirts or dresses only. In freezing/snowy weather, I would much prefer to wear pants, but thankfully a pair of tights and boots helped. And no, I did not manage in heels all weekend long - I switched into flats once I got to the booth and inside where the heater was.
A terrible photo with my son's clothes right behind me - we were pressed for time that morning!
And this photo was taken at the booth.

Black dress - Ann Taylor - thrifted for $5
White shirt - Simply Vera Vera Wang - hand-me-down
Scarf - vintage - gifted
Boots - Jessica Simpson - courtesy of eBay
Tights - Wal-Mart - $5
Earrings - The Velvet Lounge - $2


Velvet dress - thrifted - $5
Black jacket - Jones New York - thrifted for $3
Gold chain necklace - thrifted - $2
Gold earrings - gifted
(same boots and tights as previous picture)

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa