1/15/2011

Outfit Post: The Fedora Hat

It's been a rough week pregnancy wise (morning sickness, dizziness, headaches, lack of sleep, etc.), but yesterday wasn't as bad and today is turning out even better, so I have a much better outlook on life and thought I would dress the part today. I was inspired by Lena from Quality Rivets to wear this fedora hat, and am liking the funky edge it gives my look.

And not only am I getting inspiration from these great maternity blogs (see sidebar link), I was also just given a whole bunch of maternity/maternityesque clothes from friends and family to add to my wardrobe. Nothing like a few fresh items to help give me some inspiration on what to wear!

Hat - Charlotte Russe - $5
Striped t-shirt - Motherhood - hand-me-down
Necklace - F21 - gifted
Blazer - Jones New York - thrifted for $3
Jeans - Old Navy Maternity - $25
Black suede boots - JCPenney - $9
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - Im 18 weeks pregnant and am struggling for inspiration for my own blog some days - so will check out the links you have added!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Do you find that looking better can help you with feeling a little better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candycane - congrats on your pregnancy!

    Jessica - I find looking better can help give me more energy - but doesn't cure morning sickness or dizziness/headaches. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look SO good in that fedora! And I'm glad you're getting out of your "slump"! New clothes always make me feel better too! haha

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa