1/09/2011

Outfit Post: My "go to" Winter outfit

In a pinch, this is my "go to" outfit for this pregnancy. I've only posted it while pregnant once before, but have worn it several other times on top of that and just didn't post it since you've already seen it. Decided to post it today to show off how much I've grown since I last posted the outfit.


It's getting harder and harder to find something that fits anymore, so I'm glad this is still stretching enough.

Now time for a Sunday afternoon nap in some comfy PJs.

Sweater - NY&Co - gifted
Stirrup pants - Gap - $6
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Earrings - gifted

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Your baby belly is so cute! Your boobs are hardly hardly notice that you have boobs anymore though.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa