1/12/2011

Outfit Post: Navy and Brown

Thanks for directing me to some great maternity blogs! I've had a good time looking through them all!

I didn't have a chance to get more than two pictures today, and believe it or not, this one was the best one of the two (the other one ended up in shadows and you couldn't even see me).
I'm wearing my belly band as a camisole. All my other camisoles ride up my belly, so I just folded the belly band in half right over my chest for extra coverage. Works great!

Jacket - Hydraulic - gifted
Brown jersey top - Motherhood - $29 (5 years ago)
Navy stirrup pants - Gap - $6
Brown suede wedge boots - Aerosoles - $29
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Shades - Target - $3

3 comments:

  1. Smart girl! It is so fun following your pregnancy online! I can't believe you're in the third trimester!! Seems like you just announced it yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! I enjoyed seeing maternity posts so much, wish I had seen them earlier in my pregnancy. They cheered me up when I was quite ungainly!
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this combination totally gives you a great waistline! really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa