2/01/2011

Outfit Post: Day of Reckoning...

It snowed a good 3 inches or so last night, but a blizzard is supposedly on the horizon, and I was so nervous we'd be snowed in this morning. Thankfully we aren't...yet!
Because I have an orthodontist appointment this morning to get my braces off!!!
Hopefully, this will be the last time you see this smile.

Hat - Banana Republic - $6
Scarf - Target - $3
Maternity top - Kohl's - $17
Jeans - JBrand - gifted
Belly Band - Pea in the Pod - $26
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21

6 comments:

  1. You look so good today, I LOVE those jeans on you!! And hooray for hopefully getting braces off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scheduled to get my braces off today also!! Best wishes for a painless appointment and a beautiful smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie - I got them off - hope you did too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for keeping up with your outfit pictures during this pregnancy. Hooray for no braces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did Nic! No more eating pizza and sandwiches with a fork and knife lol. Very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! Congrats Ellie! I know exactly how you feel!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa