3/28/2011

Countdown: D-Day Has Arrived!

Since I only made it to 38 weeks for my first pregnancy, I was really wanting to make it all the way to 40 weeks for this one...and am so happy to say that we made it (with God's help, of course)! I am 40 weeks today! I'm feeling great, although I'm very sore from all the contractions I've already had this month. Since I'm a VBAC, I'm going to have to fight to not get induced next week if I still haven't gone into labor on my own by then, but with how good I'm feeling, I think I'll have the energy to put up the necessary fight and let my body go into labor on its own. So here's to hoping the next few days or weeks are productive and go by fast so we can meet our little girl soon!
 I was inspired by the gorgeous and chic: The Stylish Housewife, to wear my hair like this since today my plans are to get the house cleaned and the laundry done. If you want to try out the style, check out her quick and easy tutorial. Nothing like a good messy updo for housework!