3/05/2011

Outfit Post: Rainy Day

Had a hard time sleeping last night, so I can't fake that I'm not tired in these pictures. Between heartburn and contractions, by 3AM, I just figured I might as well get up. I've been so blessed to have such good sleep for the past couple of weeks, so I'm not really complaining - just explaining. It's ok to have a bad night here and there.
I forgot I had this tank top and was so happy to find something new to pull out. The cotton is super soft and hung really nicely over my burgeoning belly.
It's been raining all day and is supposed to continue raining. I'd love to just curl up on the couch today, but we have errands to run, and house projects to complete before the baby comes.

Two weeks until spring -I can't wait!

Tank - JCPenney - $4
Leggings - Wal-Mart - $1
Jacket - Hydraulic - gifted
Wedge boots - Aerosoles - $29
Hat - Old Navy - $.97
Scarf - Target - $6
Earrings - Target - gifted
Bag - Eddie Bauer (thrifted) - $.25