3/05/2011

Outfit Post: Rainy Day

Had a hard time sleeping last night, so I can't fake that I'm not tired in these pictures. Between heartburn and contractions, by 3AM, I just figured I might as well get up. I've been so blessed to have such good sleep for the past couple of weeks, so I'm not really complaining - just explaining. It's ok to have a bad night here and there.
I forgot I had this tank top and was so happy to find something new to pull out. The cotton is super soft and hung really nicely over my burgeoning belly.
It's been raining all day and is supposed to continue raining. I'd love to just curl up on the couch today, but we have errands to run, and house projects to complete before the baby comes.

Two weeks until spring -I can't wait!

Tank - JCPenney - $4
Leggings - Wal-Mart - $1
Jacket - Hydraulic - gifted
Wedge boots - Aerosoles - $29
Hat - Old Navy - $.97
Scarf - Target - $6
Earrings - Target - gifted
Bag - Eddie Bauer (thrifted) - $.25

3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to the sleeplessness due to heartburn. I was put on Nexium during pregnancy but wanted to try natural options instead. I read about pomegranate juice and took it and my heartburn vanished like magic....carrot juice and almonds work very well too. These neutralize the stomach acid and are extremely nutritious options too.

    Good luck !
    Hema.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hema, Thanks for the tip! I will definitely try that next time the heartburn flares up. Thankfully I've been extremely blessed this pregnancy and have not really had much heartburn at all. I wish I had known this tip for last pregnancy, though! The heartburn was unbearable the entire 38 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hema, I started to get heartburn again and tried 100% pomegrenate juice...wow, it works! Thank you so much for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa