3/16/2011

Outfit Post: Red Eyes


I have no idea what is wrong with my camera today, or what I did wrong in taking these pictures, but no matter what I tried, each photo ended up with red eyes. ARGH!

This top was given to me by my husband's aunt who picked it up in Mexico. She bought it for me when I was pregnant with my first, thinking it would be the perfect pregnancy top. Since I was pregnant through the fall/winter both times, I really haven't worn it until now. It's supposed to get up to 55 degrees, so I'm hoping I can get away with it. I added the scarf which I belted to give me some extra warmth and coverage (the top is somewhat see through).

Now that I see it in the pictures, I realize it is not very flattering. I look huge! But it is so romantic, and I feel pretty in it, as long as I don't see the pictures...so I plan on wearing it no matter what.

Top - gifted
Belt - Gap - $24
Scarf - Target - $6
Jeans - Old Navy Maternity -$25
Espadrilles - Target - $6
Earrings - F21 - gifted

9 comments:

  1. I like it! Your hair looks perfect with it, shoes, jeans, etc. The scarf is a really cool touch;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I think that top is gorgeous! You don't look "huuuge", you look like you're 9 months pregnant silly girl! And despite the blurriness you look soooo pretty and glow-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous with it! Yes, you are bigger than you were 8 months ago, but you don't look bigger than the stripes the other day, or the button down shirt... that's just a matter of a few weeks and a great baby on the way... but you look soft and glowy in that today, and like a momma who is ready for #2. The scarf belted is a really nice touch, and really accentuates your great skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure it is even better in person because it looks flowy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found another "preggo-blog" for you:

    http://dearbabyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found another "preggo-style" blog:

    http://dearbabyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the red eyes, have you considered downloading Picasa? it's a very simple, easy-to-use photo editor. It has a "red eye" button where you can have it fix red eye automatically, or you can draw little squares over the spots it missed and fix it yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tip on fixing the red eyes - I'll have to download Picasa!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa