5/18/2011

Outfit Post: Fall Clothes in the Spring

I know it's supposed to be spring, but all week it's been cold and rainy and barefeet and sandals just won't do.
 My son is missing last week when it was warm and sunny and is begging me to let him play out in the mud. He pinned on his Sheriff's pin (can you see it in the picture?), and even picked me some pansies.
 I'm trying to convince him to go shopping instead. Whatever happened to my sweet little baby boy who was content to sit in his stroller while I shopped all day? He's such a boy now...collecting ants and showing me the frogs he's caught.
Top - Kohl's - $11
Trench - London Fog - gifted
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Hat - Banana Republic - $6
Stirrup pants - Gap - $6

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the weather. I feel the same way. Your son is adorable.

    Cute top with the hat. I forgot I had one like that. I might have to find mine and get it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit, if you can't be in sandals might as well wear your fabulous boots and love the cool hat. You both look great, love what a boy Cj is:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa