5/28/2011

Outfit Post: Neutral Saturday

 
Hubby and I took both the kids out for our first family jog this morning. We only made it slightly over two miles, but considering we were switching off pushing 47 pounds in a non-jogging stroller, and considering I'm only 6 weeks post partum, we were proud of ourselves afterwards. I've started jogging along with pilates these past couple of weeks and feeling like my body is finally starting to get back into shape, but during our jog when my son told me I looked like a horse, I realized I still have a long way to go! ha ha! Leave it to a 4 year old to tell you like it is.

T-shirt with shoulder embellishment (not seen in picture) - Ann Taylor Loft (thrifted) - $2
Skirt - Gap - $17
Sweater - Ann Taylor - $9
Espadrilles - Nine West - gifted
Earrings - Kohl's - $7

1 comment:

  1. you look really beautiful, I love your lip and eye color and your outfit is perfect.
    Jade likes to relate me to animals too:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa