6/28/2011

Product Review: Hana Professional Blow Dryer

Misikko asked me to do a product review on one of their best selling professional blow dryers. Specifically, they sent me this one. I am already a big fan of their hair straighteners (see this post), but was a bit skeptical about their blow dryers since I've always had bad luck with them. I prefer to wash my hair in the evening and let it air dry over night. Either that, or I just let my hair air dry for one day and style it the next. Plus, I have very thick hair so it takes forever for it to blow dry. It can be frustrating that I can't immediately style my hair once I get out of the shower, but it's always been worth it to me because of how dry and brittle my hair can get after a blow out.

However, I was pleasantly surprised that this is not the case when using the Hana Professional Blow Dryer. I used the Hana Shine Shield on my hair first and then blew it dry with a round brush for a full and sleek blow out. The drying process took maybe 15 minutes (that's quick for my hair), and the cool air kept me from getting overheated in my A/C free bathroom. The dryer is not very loud, too, so my kids actually stayed asleep while I did my hair.
My hair was soft, smooth, shiny, and full bodied after the blow out with no need for touch ups with a flat iron. I'm definitely in love with my new blow dryer!

Misikko carries several professional blow dryers as well as chi blow dryers. You should check them out if you are in the market for professional styling tools.

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa