7/11/2011

Outfit Post: Specs

I'm not really posting today because of my outfit - I'm posting today because I finally get to wear real prescription glasses!
 After some straining problems, I went to see an optomestrist for the first time. It turns out, my vision is just fine, except for when I'm at the computer or reading something close. Even then, my only problem is a weakness in the muscles that align my eyes together so they can focus. The doctor told me I didn't even need to wear glasses if I didn't want to, but said that the prescription might help ease the strain if I wanted to wear them while I'm at the computer or reading.
 I think they are so cool. :-) Do I look sophisticated and smart now? lol!
 Maybe not.
Top - hand-me-down
Shorts - thrifted - $1
Espadrilles - DSW - $8
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Glasses - Nine West

4 comments:

  1. you look amazing! I LOVE the glasses on you! Great pics too!! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glasses look cute. You're lucky they aren't a must, though...cleaning them can get old fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nine West glasses! My last 2 pair have been from them. Yours look very similar to my current pair. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of think you actually wanted glasses more than you actually needed them. But it isn't going to hurt your eyes in anyway to wear glasses when you want to. It seems without glasses you must be straining a bit when your doing close work such as reading or on the computer. I'm sure the prescription is weak enough that you're able to see distance okay with them. So if you like wearing glasses wear them as much as you like. You look very sexy with your glasses by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa