7/03/2011

Spoiled by Papa





So, last week I went to downtown Rockford and walked around window shopping with my grandparents. We went into this adorable little boutique called Jade, and I loved just about everything in the store. To my chagrin, however, everything was way above my price range, so I settled on buying a needed T-shirt. When my grandfather saw that that was all I was going to buy, he immediately instructed me to go pick something else out. Instead of buying me one thing he ended up buying me two dresses and the T-shirt that I had originally picked out. Yesterday I wore on of the dresses to visit my sis in Chicago, and today I wore this dress for church. I LOVE it! It makes me feel very summery and pretty. Thanks Papa!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress and what a lovely Grandpa for buying it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Li you look so pretty! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress has so many pretty details! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa