3/31/2012

Outfit Post: Last Day of March

 I have to confess, I have lots of new shoes and clothing items that have yet to make it on this blog for the mere fact that I don't want anything worn out looking before my trip to Italy at the end of Spring. For instance, this outfit would look so much better with my new gladiator wedge sandals, but I wear out my shoes so quickly, I'm trying to keep putting the miles on my old shoes to save my new ones.
 I love the neckline on this blouse. The ruffles and the print are so much fun! I only wish that it was either a little longer, or if it had to be this short, some princess darts would have been more attractive I think.
 Interesting fact about these jeans. They are my very first pair of skinny jeans ever. I got them on sale and then added a coupon to get them for $20 at Express. I bought them about 4 or 5 years ago. Yes, it took me a while to join the bandwagon of skinny jean fans.
 And this is my model shot - the wind was blowing at just the right angle at just the right time.


Top - J.Crew - thrifted $1.50
Jeans - Express - $20
Sweater - Ann Taylor LOFT - thrifted $2
Wedges - Target - $6
Hoop earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa