4/06/2012

Outfit Post: Evening Wedding

 I wish I took better photos that showed my shoes - they were the best part of my outfit! To see the shoes, you can check out this post.

 This dress has a little bit of a back story. About 4 years ago, when I was still living near Washington, DC, the Lord & Taylor was going out of business and all their clothes were on super clearance. By the time I got there, there wasn't much left, but this dress. Originally it was $350, and I got it on clearance and with a coupon for only $20! I had to get it altered slightly, but the alterations cost $15. I've worn it several times, and always felt special in it.
Trench - London Fog - gifted
Dress - Lord & Taylor - $20
Heels - Steve Madden - gifted
Vintage clutch - thrifted $2
Earrings - gifted

1 comment:

  1. it is a fabulous dress and you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa