4/14/2012

Outfit Post: Pop of Red




This dress is one of my favorite dresses ever. Mainly because I hemmed it to the absolute perfect length. There is a certain sweet spot that is right at the knee that is the most flattering for my body type. Slightly above, slightly below, and it's just not as great.


This is actually a bridesmaid dress that I truly have worn over and over for the past three years. This time the bride was right when she said we could wear it again!

Dress - J.Crew - $59 via eBay
Shirt - Banana Republic - $11
Earrings - gifted
Bag - Express
Pumps - Banana Republic - $15

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the crisp white shirt and the pop of color. You look beautiful

    Su
    www.stylerecognized.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa