5/07/2012

Outfit Post: Glasses


Taking pictures in my ugly garage in front of my dirty van?! What is the world coming to?!!! It's been that kind of Monday, though, I'm afraid.

Wore my smart glasses today in hopes of getting a better deal and better upgrade plan from Verizon - apparently, my strategy didn't work. That was a bummer. Here's hoping to a better day tomorrow!
Jacket - Express - thrifted for $3
Blouse - thrifted - $3
Jeans - Banana Republic - $8
Wedges - Michael Antonio - $9
Earrings - Premier Jewelry - $21
Glasses - Nine West

3 comments:

  1. love this look!!! Even that you took it in your garage!! Sorry about the phone deal though:-( bummer

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos!
    you look so lovely!

    i'm following you, if you want follow me back!
    http://diamantisulsofa.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wedges are fabulous!! I always people will take me more seriously when I wear my specks...never works!!
    Love your blog!


    Momlostfound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa