6/18/2012

Father's Day

In honor of Father's Day - I had to post a couple of pictures of the greatest Dad's in the world.

I'm so blessed to have Dad in my life. He has always been there for me as a protector, provider, encourager, and friend. And now I'm blessed that my children are having that same experience as I had, because my husband is an amazing father too.

I wore this dress again for Father's Day, but added the blue beads this time around. I found the dress at a thrift store for $7 and love it!


Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. awe:-) I love our daddy too!!

    And great find on that dress, btw. I think it's adorable with the colored beads too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you fee. An awesome dad is a blessing, whether he's raising you, or helping you raise someone else. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa