7/28/2012

Outfit Post: Weeping may remain for a night...


It has been a sad time for us. Thursday afternoon my husband's Grandfather passed away. He has been ill for several years now, and his death was expected, but somehow that knowledge didn't make his passing any easier.

I plan on wearing one of my black dresses for the viewing tomorrow and another black dress for the funeral on Monday. I won't take outfit pictures because I won't add any pizzaz to the outfits. I prefer to look simple for an occasion like that when I'll be crying for most of the day anyhow. An LBD and pearls with classic black pumps is all that is needed.

We aren't sad for Grandpa. We know where he is and we know he is finally pain free and happy to be with his Savior. We just miss him.

Today was spent lounging by the pool and visiting with family so shorts and sandals were appropriate.

Top - thrifted - $3
Shorts - Dillard's - $7
Belt - Banana Republic - $3
Espadrilles - DSW - $9
CZ studs - gifted

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry for your loss. Lots of love to you and your husband's family.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa