7/18/2012

Outfit Post: When Will It Rain?


The heat is starting to really get to me. I wake up early to get out and run by 6:30 or earlier and it's already 80+ degrees and high humidity. Everything is dying - farms are struggling, everywhere you look what once was green is now brown and to top it all off it's uncomfortably hot. Thankfully, I have a few pools available to me, so if I can't come up with something to do inside where it's cool, the kids and I have been at the pool. We really need rain, though.

Here's to staying cool.

Shorts - Dillards - $6
Top - Nordstrom Rack - $11
Espadrilles - Target - $6
 Earrings - Target - $1
Necklace - gifted

1 comment:

  1. This is cute! I hate that it is so dry also!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa