9/03/2012

Shopping!

Yesterday the cabin fever got to me so my husband let me get out and go shopping. I love shopping all by myself. I stopped at Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte and leisurely strolled through all of the shops. It's been a while since I've shopped anywhere besides thrift stores.
 I picked up some moisturizer from Clinique during bonus time (yay!), bought a couple of casual tops for $5 each, and a black swim bottom to match a black tankini top I have for only $7, and then a pair of gray jeans and swim trunks for my son for $7 each all at the Gap. All their women's clearance was an additional 50% off and all the other clearance was an additional 25% off. My favorite kind of sales.
 Yes, my nails match my necklace perfectly.
Tomorrow all of the Goodwills in our area will have their 50% off sale. All clothing items will be 50% off. I can't wait!
 
Top - J.Crew - brand new with tags at Goodwill for $3
Necklace - eBay - gifted
Jeans - H&M - $20
Espadrilles - Nine West - gifted
Nail polish is Revlon's "Minted"

2 comments:

  1. such a cute shopping outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodwills in my area (Buffalo NY) had all clothing for $1 each on Labor Day! It was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa