10/22/2012

Facebook Update

It has taken me a while to figure out the whole Facebook fan page thing. Because of not understanding how it worked, I had created a whole new Facebook identity just to add the page. Then I had many of you like or add as a friend my second identity (Nic Ridley), instead of just liking my page.
 
I corrected this error the other day by adding the page to my original Facebook identity (Vanessa Nicole Ridley) and deleting my second identity Facebook name (Nic Ridley). For those of you who had only friended "Nic Ridley," but had never "liked" my Domestic Sophisticate page, you will no longer be getting the blog updates. If you want to continue following this blog on Facebook, all you have to do is "like" my Domestic Sophisticate page.
 
Thanks friends! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa