10/06/2012

Layered Up

Wearing a purse chain strap as a necklace. Picked up that little trick from another blogger, Indiana of Adored Austin. Indiana is fabulous.
The first time I wore this outfit I wore it for the wrong occasion. I should have been in a t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. Somehow I had pictured that this was just as comfortable and casual. Oops. Someone came up to me and asked me why I was dressed for a night club. Definitely not what I was going for.

Adding this denim vest makes the ensemble more casual and gives an extra layer of warmth.

Adding the puffer vest gives that much more warmth, makes it even more casual, and gives yet another texture.

But my favorite layer is this glamorous faux fur vest. Now if only I could find my oversized shades.

Sweater tunic - Goodwill - $3
Jeans - Goodwill - $3
Wedges - Michael Antonio - $9
Denim vest - Goodwill - $2
Puffer Vest - J.Crew Outlet - $19
Faux fur vest - Goodwill - $3
Leather cuff bracelet - gifted
Bangles - gifted
Earrings - gifted
Large silver chain choker - thrifted - $2
Long chain necklace - purse strap

1 comment:

  1. love all the looks, but the faux fur vest is my FAV!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa