10/10/2012

Shoe Shopping

With my family in Grand Rapids, Michigan this weekend, I met up with a friend who is looking for some cowboy boots to go with a lace dress. We tried the clearance rack at DSW and didn't find what we were looking for.
 
Aldo has a 30% off their clearance prices sale going on right now and I found these online that would be perfect:
These are 30% off of $65. Not a bad price for leather boots! If you get them in white, they are 30% off of $41!
 


 
 
While we tried to find some cowboy boots, I was searching for some biker type boots that weren't too flashy. We didn't find any at DSW...but these two below are exactly what I'm looking for!!! 

I think I need to head to Aldo this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa