11/03/2012

Shopping Online

I live about 30 minutes from an outdoor mall and about 45-50 minutes from a regular mall. With rising gas prices, I have to calculate gas costs in some of my purchases to determine if the drive is really worth it. I'm always on the lookout for stores that offer free shipping. Here are some offers I found this mornning while starting my Christmas shopping online today:
 
Forever 21 is offering free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
 
 
Here is a new place I found with very low prices on their jeans, and for the next 5 days only $1 shipping!
 
 
J.Crew has 25% off and free shipping on orders of $150 or more.
 
Anthropologie has free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
 
LuLu's has free shipping and free returns on orders of $50 or more!
 
Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns on everything every day! Plus, they have a 40% off sale on women's and children's items. Can't beat that!
 
Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic have free shipping on orders of $50 or more!
 
Amazon offers free super saver shipping, Zappos, Piperlime, 6pm, L.L. Bean, and Overstock all offer free shipping (some free returns as well), or very low shipping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa