11/02/2012

6 Years

Today is a special day. My baby is 6 today. I'm so proud of him - he's so much more than I ever hoped for and I'm so grateful that I have the privilege of being his Mom!
 
And now on to the purpose of this blog. . .
 
I wore this on Wednesday. Not sure what I'll wear for the Birthday party yet. You will probably see that post on Sunday. Till then, I give you the outfit I wore on Wednesday:
  
Love this vest! I could wear it with almost every fall outfit I come up with. I'm trying to not over-wear it so I don't get bored of it. But it is just so warm and cozy, I can't help it!


Sweater - H&M - hand-me-down
Vest - Goodwill for $2
Skirt - J.Crew - $19
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa