11/29/2012

Explained Absence

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Oh wait - I missed that.
 
Sorry for ignoring you all, but I got caught up with the holidays and didn't want to be stuck behind my laptop for any longer than I had to. Now that we're back in our old routine, I'm back to being stuck behind my laptop.
 
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed getting the house ready for Christmas!


I purposely put off my Christmas shopping until now, because I love shopping during the Christmas season. However, I need to remember to keep focused. I went on a big shopping spree for Christmas yesterday, and ended up coming home with lots of little goodies, non-related to Christmas . . .
 
Like these cute cowboy boots for me for $10 at Target! Someone, PLEASE invite me to a country concert now! I have the boots!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa