11/19/2012

Last of the trip

I left my sister's on Sunday. I wore this to church and just switched out the skirt for jeans for the flight home after the service.
 
 
This was the only picture I got of my sister and I together. We spent too much time visiting and not enough time taking pictures and videos! ha ha!

 
My husband sent me these pretty roses to say he missed me all week, with the most romantic note ever (which you don't get to hear what he said because it was just too sweet!).


 
And here is one last picture (my favorite picture) of the precious little baby girl I got to be with last week.
 

And now it is already Thanksgiving week! Hope you are all enjoying some vacation time this week to reflect on what you are thankful for while surrounding yourself with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa