12/12/2012

Mixed Textures

Last night we went out to eat with a group of friends. I decided I wanted to wear this sparkly necklace, and the outfit evolved from there.
 
 
Wearing the necklace with a white t-sirt and jeans helped the look not get too dressy, but the leather jacket and boots kept it polished.

 
I decided after that I wanted to add a little warmth and thought perhaps this stole would be fun. After I put it on and took the picture, though, I thought it was a little too big so I went with the fur vest instead.

 
A little sparkly clutch keeping with the neutral color scheme, and I had my outfit. Now if I could always work an outfit around just a necklace.

Necklace - gifted
White t-shirt - NY&Co - thrifted for $3
Jeans - Express - $19
Clutch - H&M - gifted
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Faux fur vest - thrifted for $3
Leather jacket - gifted
Leather cuff bracelet - gifted
CZ studs - gifted

1 comment:

  1. yes! love it with the vest! plus, this way we can still see the necklace! which is fabulous! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa