2/22/2013

eShakti Product Review and an Announcement

Hi ladies! I know, it's been a while since I've posted and you miss me, right?
 
Well it's been a crazy month, so I've been waiting for something really post worthy and finally have it for you today!
 
eShakti sent me this gorgeous dress just in time for me to wear to my sister-in-law's rehearsal dinner tonight. I ordered a size up after my last experience with eShakti and was glad I did. This dress fit absolutely perfect and was so comfortable!
 
It's 100% cotton so it's very breathable, easy to care for, and irons great. I had the dress customized to knee length (it was originally below the knee) and think this length fits my body type so much better. For a knit dress, I love the quality of the fabric and the construction. So often I find knit dresses to feel very cheap and to appear like you're just wearing a t-shirt. This hangs nicely and looks more like a jersey than a knit.
 
I got so many compliments on this dress tonight and wish I had this dress a lot sooner, because I won't be able to wear it for much longer . . .
 
Baby #3 is on the way!





 
Check out my arm candy! Some of my favorite gifts!


Dress - courtesy of eShakti
Bangles from Dillard's, an antique mall, and J.Crew - all gifted
Boots - Michael Antonio - $9
Earrings - gifted

6 comments:

  1. Love the deep shade of green. Congratulations on baby #3. Any preferences for gender yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laniza, thank you! No preference since we have one of each already. We plan to have a gender party in a few months to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Vanessa!! What exciting news! And, you look gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Vanessa!! What exciting news! And, you look gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful dress, looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa