2/25/2013

Lace for Winter


On a shopping trip with my sisters in Chicago, my sister and I both picked up this dress as Target. It is seasonless, flattering, feminine, and trendy - what more could you want in a dress?
 
Dress - Target - $25
Jewelry - Dillard's - gifted
Belt - gifted from the leather market in Florence, Italy
Tights - Kohl's - $2
Boots - DSW - gifted 


 
I found this cute navy peacoat at the Gap Outlet for only $21! Haven't had a new coat in a while, so I'm glad I have something new to keep things interesting for the rest of this dreary winter.




2 comments:

  1. I have that same scarf and a very similar dress! You look adorable! It's way too cold here for lace though, sadly. It was -19 the other day. I almost died. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit but LOVE those boots!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa