3/03/2013

Plaid Dress

Went on a fun shopping trip the other night with the Junior High girls at my church. We were going to try to hit as many Goodwills as we could Friday night. We struck out big at the first one we went to and never moved on to the next store. Everybody found something, inclulding myself - this dress is one of my finds. 
 
I remember when this dress first debuted in the GO International line at Target. I wanted it so bad, but I was determined to wait for it to go on clearance. They sold out before they got low enough for my budget. I may have had to wait a lot longer than I would have liked, but finally 3+ years later, I have the dress! I found it at Goodwill for $5.50. It is like brand new, too, and in my size - no alterations needed!


I always get excited about finding Fall/Winter dresses. I have Spring and Summer dresses in abundance, but only a handful of cold weather dresses. This one works perfect with rugged belts, hats, belts, tights - that's right, perfect for the cold.

Dress - GO International Target via Goodwill - $5.50
Tights - Hue - gifted
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Belt - Gap - $24.50
Jacket - Hydraulic - gifted
Hat - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa