3/17/2013

Ruffles and Pink

I've been having a rough go of it with this pregnancy. On top of being sick, my whole family has had the flu that lasted a week each. My husband has shingles on top of the flu. To add more into the mix, I just started a full time job. A temporary full time job, thank goodness. My husband lost an employee a couple of weeks ago and asked if I would fill in for that person until he could find someone else to hire. I reminded him every day this week that he needed to find someone fast! I don't always have child care lined up, so for a few days, we brought the children into work with us and I was pulling double duty. Not fun when you feel like throwing up every minute of the day and can barely keep your eyes open.
 
OK, enough complaining. I am so grateful to be carrying this baby and know that having morning sickness is a natural part of this process. These months will go by quickly and before I know it I'll be loving another sweet little bundle of joy!
 
Here's a dress I pulled out for a party we went to yesterday afternoon. I had found it a while back at Goodwill and meant to wear it to a rehearsal dinner, but opted for something else last minute. Realized yesterday that I needed to wear it soon before it doesn't fit anymore!
 


Dress - Goodwill - $5.50
Tights - Express - $1
Boots - Jessica Simpson - gifted
Earrings - gifted
Watch - Bulova - gifted
Jacket - gifted

1 comment:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa