4/01/2013

Casual Friday at the Office


This was my casual Friday look. I always save all sizes of clothing for when I'm in those in between sizes at the beginning of pregnancy and post partum. This method has served me well. I went through my boxes of clothes of in between sizes and found these great jeans. I hemmed them right before leaving for work using this method, and it took only 5 minutes. The size of the jean was exactly what I need for this stage of my pregnancy - they were so comfortable I didn't take them off until right before bed!
 
Jeans - Marc by Marc Jacobs via Goodwill - $5
Pumps - Dillard's - $20
Top - J.Crew via a thrift shop - $7
Jacket - Jones New York via Goodwill - $3
Necklace - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa