4/03/2013

More work outfits

So glad that so many of my skirts are skirts that are supposed to sit below the waist, because now that I have the bump, they still fit - just sitting at the waist (or above)!


 
I've been looking for a navy blazer at Goodwill for a couple of years now and have only now found one I like. I found another this same shopping trip that I really love, too, but that will be in another post.
 
A navy blazer is a great option in lieu of a cardigan for spring. I'm hoping to continue wearing it throughout my pregnancy (just unbuttoned). The three quarter sleeves are perfect for my short arms and the upcoming warmer weather. It will go great with flowy tops and jeans (especially white jeans).



 
This is a pretty boring office look, but I am proud of this maternity top that I snagged at Target for only $3!
 


Outfit #1
 
Pink shirt - Goodwill - $3
Pencil skirt - Target - $3
Jacket - Goodwill - $3
Pumps - Vince Camuto - gifted
Necklace and earrings - gifted
 
Outfit #2
 
Pants - Express via Goodwill - $3
Wedges - Michael Antonio - $9
Earrings - gifted
Top - Liz Lange Maternity for Target - $3
Sweater - Goodwill - $2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa