5/05/2013

Feelin' Girly


 Lovin' the girly shape of this dress - just makes me want to curtsy or something!
 


 
Aren't these two kiddos adorbs?



 
Love being a stay-at-home-mom again! This has been my first week back since the end of February.
I'm going to be honest here and admit that I've not spent this first week back as a stay-at-home-mom, but more like a lady of leisure. I slept in every morning till about 7:30 or 8, and although I did do school and chores with the children every day, we spent a lot of time outside at either a park, or with friends, and spent one day shopping for fun stuff. This week I'm going to try and buckle down and get a lot accomplished. I'll wake up early, hit the gym, do a lot of house cleaning and house projects, but I'll still spend plenty of time out in this beautiful weather!
 
Dress - Target (from The Webster Collection) - $8
Pumps - Steve Madden via DSW - gifted
Necklace - Charlotte Russe - $8.50
Cami - Dillard's - $4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa