5/18/2013

Graduation Day

Today I'm copying the look from this post for my sister's graduation ceremony at Moody Bible College in Chicago.
 
After my post from a couple of days ago on what to wear to a graduation ceremony, I wish I was going to show you one of those looks for the ceremony I'll be attending today. However, throw into the mix travel with two kids by myself, having to stay in the same dress for the entire day and walk a couple of miles in it, plus pregnancy, means I opted for this wrinkle free/comfortable maxi dress. It won't need ironing when I pull it out of my suitcase, it will be casual enough for walking around the city all day with my family, and yet dressy enough for the ceremony. I chose comfortable wedge sandals that I can walk in and this bright necklace to break up the black.
 
Happy Graduation Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa